Chief Product & Technology Officer
Are you a product genius? Do you have the technical and strategic vision to bring our solutions to the next level? Hungry to work for a purpose-driven organisation that’s on a mission to make the web a more diverse place?
To stimulate our next phase of growth, Lalaland is looking for a product leader to oversee the entirety of the product life cycle from conceptualization to release. You will focus on building and constantly improving the product using data, experience and feedback from our customers. As our Chief Product & Technology Officer you will define and drive the product vision for the next growth phase, lead a team of highly skilled engineers, and build a new team which will develop our user experience. This role will report directly to the CEO and play an integral role in the greater management team.
- Identify, analyze and implement breakthrough innovations in product development.
- Ideate and define product vision and strategy.
- Conceptualize new products using a data driven approach. Prioritize initiatives for product development and drive them end to end.
- Build and constantly improve the product to improve conversion, user engagement, and deliver improved results for the business.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business requirements and customer impacts.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Work closely with the commercial team to deliver new product enhancements.
- Build a reliable, scalable, and versatile tech stack prepared for each phase of growth.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience in a software company.
- At least 5+ years of management experience within the E-Commerce industry.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear and logical thinking.
Experience as CPTO; Head of Product, or Head of Engineering at a fast-growing B2B technology company.
- Roles/titles you might have had before: ‘Head of Engineering’ or ‘Head of Product’.
- Significant experience working on a product or a strong product mindset.
- “Engineering whisperer” you commands respect and authority with both engineering and product groups.
- Represents the organisation with the customers.
- Proven experience scaling tech solutions within the fashion E-Commerce space.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and retain a strong team of engineers, product managers etc.
- Ability to define a “customer-first” product strategy. All the while inspiring the product team to perform at the best of their abilities.
- Ability to take a product vision “one-step further” and define relevant product roadmaps to meet future product goals effectively.
- Does not take a decision without assessing the data and always learns from past mistakes.
- An extensive network within apparel and/or eyewear fashion.
Our Offer :
Working at Lalaland is all about giving you opportunities to showcase your skills and develop new ones. With an encouraging and innovative environment, get ready to develop cutting-edge AI solutions to disrupt the global market. At Lalaland you own your personal and professional growth because we believe that you matter. The team actively shares knowledge and helps each other to realize their goals. We work hard in an amazing start-up vibe with lots of room for fun.
- A competitive salary.
- Vacation days (25 days).
- Laptop of your choice.
- Autonomy in making decisions.
- The space to develop the team and also to grow in size.
- Ambitious and innovative work environment.
- Lots of room for own initiative.
- Direct Equity.
- Toastie Tuesdays, Hackathons, Friday drinks & events, lots of coffee and tea.
We offer you the chance to join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team. In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be building groundbreaking technology, tackling the biggest issues in fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome womxn+, BIPoc, LGBTQI+, and other underrepresented groups in the world.
For more information please contact email@example.com.