Chief technology officer (CTo)
- At least 5+ years in product development of software products; candidates must have an understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Software Engineering ;
- At least 3+ years of experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
- Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
- Sound business judgment with the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a product leader, building, managing, and executing a product vision, strategy and roadmap to support a product primed for significant growth and impact.
- Build and scale the product organization. Mentor and help your team grow into positions of influence and scale.
- Initiating technical process improvement efforts and lead time and quality gains.
- Assess new product progress and determine improvement opportunities in the process.
- Investigate possible development and production sources.
- Create and execute the company’s product goals and objectives.
- Plan products to offer appropriate automation levels.
- Determine critical business processes and achieve product revenue goals by working closely with sales
What we can offer you
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status