As our finance intern you will be heavily involved in our fundraising strategies and financial modeling. You will work closely with our current investors and the management team to prepare Lalalands financial forecasts, calculate runways and current burn rates. Additionally you will help on a day-to-day basis with administrative tasks such as book keeping.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial forecast statements.
- Monitoring liquidity predictions.
- Bookkeeping, entering and adjusting journal transactions.
- Up keeping investor relations.
- Filing for tax returns and payroll taxes.
- Opening and closing a funding round.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- A degree at a bachelor level in either finance, economics, or similar.
- Proven administrative experience.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Superior time management skills.The ability to work well in a team.
- Passion for finance and crunching numbers.
- The ability to work with multiple deadlines.
- Openness to feedback and constantly trying to improve yourself.
- Basic Knowledge about the Dutch Tax Authorities (Belastingdienst).
We are looking for :
- Someone who is working towards or has recently received a master in finance.
- Someone who can commit minimum 20 hours per week.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English, any additional language is a bonus.
- Someone who is hard working, motivated and always performs to the best of their abilities.
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status