Front-end developer (Internship)
Come join us !!!
- Completed or in the process of completing a Master’s degree (MSc) in Software.
- Engineering/Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge on the fundamentals of cloud computing (Storage, Virtualization, and Deployment).
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Familiarity with or willing to learn about server-less Architecture.
- Experience with an Agile workflow
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building and maintaining cloud native applications.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to shape our SaaS tool.
- Interpret requirements and create project plans to deliver timely and with quality.
- Keeping up to date with cloud technologies.
- Develop new user facing features.
- Validate input before submitting to back-end developer.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code.
The Successful Applicant is:
- Able to be a self-learner.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Open to feedback and responds positively when critiqued.
- Out of the box/Abstract thinker.
- Results driven.
- Does not take themselves too seriously
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status