Are you passionate about fashion? Are you a good storyteller capable of coming up with strong narratives? Are you looking to exercise your marketing skills to help disrupt the eCommerce world? Lalaland is looking for a content marketer to help build awareness for our modern solutions.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Previous experience in either digital marketing, product marketing, content marketing etc.
- Familiar with designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- The ability to make data-driven SEO analysis.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Fluency in english, and a good understanding of Dutch (any additional languages is a bonus).
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage our social media profiles to attract the right customers.
- Create a strong narrative revolving around our virtual influencer.
- Use historic data to formulate strategic marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the commercial team to turn fashion brand interests into sales.
- Help bring new ideas for marketing content using your keen eye for all things marketing.
The Successful Applicant is:
- Able to be a self-learner.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Open to feedback and responds positively when critiqued.
- Out of the box/Creative thinker.
- Results driven.
- Does not take themselves too seriously.
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status