Computer Vision Engineer
Are you tired of shopping for clothes and finding that the models look nothing like you? Are you sick of hearing people talk about inclusion and diversity without taking action? Are you ready to disrupt an industry and be a pioneering link between FASHION and Generative AI? Do you want to join an ambitious and international team? Do you enjoy getting things done? Are you keen to help to change the world for the better by solving problems through the use of Computer Vision/Image Deep Learning? Do you have experience creating and putting Computer Vision algorithms and Machine Learning (ML) models into production?
If so, we offer you the chance to join a multi-disciplinary team and work in an innovative start-up environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility. In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be building end-to-end data-driven AI solutions. You should feel comfortable with understanding and applying Computer Vision techniques in fashion and textile applications as well as optimize complex pipelines into production with the help of your teammates.
What can you expect:
Working at Lalaland is all about giving you opportunities to showcase your skills and develop new ones. With an encouraging and innovative environment, get ready to develop cutting-edge AI solutions to disrupt the global market. At Lalaland you own your personal and professional growth. We truly believe in transparency and accountability.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As an experienced Computer Vision Eng. you will have a clear vision on the latest technologies and best practices.
- You will design and build end-to-end AI/ML solutions in collaboration with the team.
- In particular, you will have a pivotal role in the research, development, and implementation of cutting-edge Computer Vision techniques for fashion and textile applications.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, AI or similar fields or demonstrable experience as a Computer Vision Engineer.
- Coding in Python is a familiarity and you are used to using ML/Deep Learning libraries and frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, fast.ai, Pytorch, Keras, Open-cv, Scikit-image or similar) as well as training and creating/curating datasets.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not required).
Nice to have:
- Ph.D. in Computer Vision/ML or 3+ years of experience in related fields.
- Experience in building and deploying ML models in the cloud (AWS, Azure or IBM).
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D image generation techniques like GANs, PSGANs, Texture Synthesis amongst others is a big differentiator.
- You are a self-starter, a problem solver and you take responsibility.
- You take initiative, but also know when to consult.
- You enjoy working in an agile team.
- You are open-minded and approachable.
What we can offer you:
- An innovative AI start-up focused on disrupting the global market.
- An amazing start-up vibe.
- An ecosystem where new ideas and initiatives are welcomed.
- An environment where you can develop yourself fast and have the freedom to shape your own future.
- An interesting and dynamic role, where everything you do matters!
- An informal company culture.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when needed (also after Corona).
If you are looking for a company that will offer you lots of opportunities to grow and expand your skills and interests, please let us know by sending your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.