Sales agent (eyewear)
As a Sales agent at Lalaland you will be responsible for generating new leads, closing deals, and providing appropriate solutions to our customers. You will need to be a results driven sales agent who will actively seek out new customer prospects.
This role will specifically be focused on winning new customers in the eyewear industry. Therefore, you will need extensive knowledge of the needs and wants of an eyewear brand. You are persistent and will not take NO for an answer, any eyewear, optical or sunglasses brand within the Netherlands will hear of Lalaland because of you.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Present, promote and sell Lalaland’s products and solutions using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Identification and research of potential new customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Communicating detailed knowledge of products and collaborations.
- Reach out to customer leads.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets within schedule.
- Serving as a liaison between customers and the product development team.
- Monitoring and reporting on market client activities.
- Periodical sales planning and sales analysis.
- Continuously improve through constant feedback
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Well organized and dynamic personality
- Confident and stylistically self-assured
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in either communication, business or similar
- Proven work experience as a sales professional, specifically within the eyewear industry
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to prioritize, manage their time effectively, and stay organized
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the specific needs of the customer
< Sales commission for each deal closed >
< Fast paced start-up environment >
< International Team >
< Work alongside motivated, talented and driven individuals >
< Most importantly GOOD VIBES. >
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status