Senior ML Engineer (FULL-TIME)
Are you tired of shopping for clothes and finding that the models look nothing like you? Are you sick of hearing people talk about inclusion and diversity without taking action? Are you ready to disrupt an industry and be a pioneering link between FASHION and Generative AI? Do you want to join an ambitious and international team? Do you enjoy getting things done? Do you have experience creating and putting Machine Learning (ML) models into production?
If so, we offer you the chance to join a multi-disciplinary team and work in an innovative start-up environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility. In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be building end-to-end data-driven AI solutions. You should feel comfortable with quick prototyping ML solutions as well as deploying complex pipelines into production with the help of your teammates.
What can you expect :
Working at Lalaland is all about giving you opportunities to showcase your skills and develop new ones. With an encouraging and innovative environment, get ready to develop cutting-edge AI solutions to disrupt the global market. At Lalaland you own your personal and professional growth. We truly believe in transparency and accountability.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As an experienced ML Eng. you will have a clear vision on the latest technologies and best practices in AI.
- You will design and build end-to-end AI/ML solutions in collaboration with our team (data collection, data preparation, data processing, training and evaluation).
- You will put into production ML pipelines.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, AI or similar fields or demonstrable experience as an ML specialist.
- Experienced with DL in general and/or well familiar with DL-based generative models.
- Experience in building and deploying ML models, especially in the cloud (AWS, Azure or similar).
- Experience with Python, TensorFlow, fast.ai, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, Open-cv, Scikit-image or similar libraries/frameworks.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not required).
Nice to have:
- Experience with object detection, image segmentation and classification methods.
- PhD in Deep Learning/ML applied in Computer Vision domain or R&D experience in related fields.
- Experience with image generation techniques like GANs, DFDNet, amongst others is a big differentiator.
Your personality :
You are a self-starter, a problem solver and you take responsibility.
You take initiative, but also know when to consult.
You enjoy working in an agile team.
You are open-minded and approachable.
What we can offer you:
< An innovative AI start-up focused on disrupting the global market. >
< An amazing start-up vibe. >
< An ecosystem where new ideas and initiatives are welcomed. >
< An environment where you can develop yourself fast and have the freedom to shape your own future. >
< An interesting and dynamic role, where everything you do matters! >
< An informal company culture. >
< A competitive salary. >
< 25 vacation days. >
< Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when needed (also after Corona). >
< Most importantly GOOD VIBES >
If you are looking for a company that will offer you lots of opportunities to grow and expand your skills and interests, please let us know by sending your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status