UI/UX developer (Internship)
Are you ready to disrupt an industry and be a pioneering link between FASHION and technology? We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to make our software seamless, and easy to use for our customers.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX designer or in a similar role.
- At least a BSc in Design, Computer Science, or similar (Msc is a plus).
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern design software such as: Adobe Illustrator and Photshop.
- Portfolio of previous design projects.
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design graphic user interface elements such as: widgets, tabs, and menus.
- Develop UI mock-ups that clearly outline all functionality.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Build navigation buttons.
- Work closely with the rest of the tech team to gather and evaluate additional user requirements.
The Successful Applicant is:
- Able to be a self-learner.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Open to feedback and responds positively when critiqued.
- Out of the box/Abstract thinker.
- Results driven.
- Does not take themselves too seriously
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status