Vice President of Product Development
Are you tired of shopping for clothes and finding that the models look nothing like you? Are you sick of hearing people talk about inclusion and diversity without taking action? Are you ready to disrupt an industry and be a pioneering link between FASHION and Generative AI? Join our mission and solve REAL world problems of inclusion and diversity within online shopping.
Our VP of Product Development is responsible for leading the organization in developing new products, current product enhancements and product redesign. As our product lead you will be in-charge of overseeing the development of our digital fashion models. Starting from successfully re-generating an entire population of artificial fashion models to deploying them through a SAAS tool. You will evaluate the potential and practicality of our digital models in development, and rely on extensive experience, judgment to plan and accomplish organizational goals.
- At least 5+ years in product development of software products; candidates must have an understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Software Engineering ;
- At least 3+ years of experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
- Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
- Sound business judgment with the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a product leader, building, managing and executing a product vision, strategy and roadmap to support a product primed for significant growth and impact.
- Build and scale the product organization. Mentor and help your team grow into positions of influence and scale.
- Initiate process improvement efforts and drive lead time and quality gains.
- Assess new product progress and determine improvement opportunities in the process.
- Investigate possible development and production sources.
- Create and execute the company’s product goals and objectives
- Plan products to offer appropriate automation levels.
- Determine critical business processes and achieve product revenue goals by working closely with sales.
What we can offer you
< Competitive Tech Salary >
If this sounds exactly like you. Then please make sure to send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status